Multiple times throughout the year ICAN offers overnight trips as a way for clients to expand their experiences, grow friendships, and have fun. These trips range from our classic week long Summer Camp in the San Diego Mountains to a weekend retreat to Disneyland. Each trip hosts its own agenda of fun activities ranging from swimming, sports, games, crafts, horseback riding, sledding, and local attractions.
- Ability to follow instructions and rules
- Take care of all their bathroom needs
- No aggressive tendencies
- Have met with Social Program staff
Interested in coming to a Social Program event? Fantastic!
Before attending your first event, we would love to meet you! Schedule a time with Social Program Team.
FundingICAN offers two categories of overnight trips:
- Camps - Families may utilize regional center funding, self-determination funding, and private pay.
- Retreats - Families may utilize self-determination funding and private pay.