Partial Work Program
Our program provides employment skills training, work opportunities, social development, healthy living, and community integration. We encourage clients to discover more of who they are and what they can do through client choice.
Client participation in creating their own program schedule is an integral part of our Partial Work Program. Our desire is for our clients to create and achieve their own "I CAN" statements. Below is the list of many of the clubs we offer.
- TV News
- Craft Shop
- Interview Skills
- Sign Language
- Disaster Prep
- Wire Working
- and More...
Our program will maintain a balance of on-site programming and off-site community integration. Therefore, clients desiring to apply should note the following parameters.
- We are able to serve clients with varied types of disabilities and multiple diagnosis.
- Clients must have the ability to follow directions, communicate their wants and needs, take care of all their bathroom needs, no aggressive behaviors and a desire to develop life and work skills.
- We will accept both ambulatory and non-ambulatory clients.
Monday-Friday. We accept full time and part time clients.
- AM Program is open 8:30 AM - 1:30 PM
- PM program is open 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- We have a 1:3 staff-to-client ration
- This program is operating both online and in person until state and local authorities allow for meeting in person at full capacity.
Located on Sepulveda in the heart of Torrance, this is our Partial Work Program’s original site. This location hosts our Supported Employment Program, Partial Work Program, Admin Offices, and our ICAN Garden.
Connect with us and schedule a tour today!
Address: 2375 Sepulveda Blvd, Torrance, CA 90501
You may schedule a tour by calling 310-374-8295 or emailing email@example.com